Denon AVR-4520 9 Channel 3D AV Receiver Overview
NETWORK CAPABLE AV-RECEIVER WITH 9x 190W, Audyssey Mult EQ XT32, 4K VIDEO, Network-Hub and The triple HDMI Output
The new leader of the Denon AVR range comes with 190 W x 9 channel power amplifier and an 11.2 channel processing capability with DSX and dts NeoX. The full network functionality including a 4 port hub gives access to unlimited digital content. The DLNA1.5 certified receiver supports AirPlay as well as last.fm and Spotify. The ability for 4k video processing and the triple HDMI outputs goes in line with high quality i/p scaling. The unique Denon Link HD function, guaranteeing the ultimate in entertainment pleasure works in combination with AL32 Processing Multi Channel and DDSC-HD32 for higher resolution audio playback. The new Denon Link HD digital transmission (in combination with DBT-3313UD) dramatically improves sound quality by reducing Jitter to a minimum. All sums up to the most comprehensive AVR experience we have to offer. All is safely protected by a nicely design solid aluminum front panel with trap door hiding additional connectors and control buttons.
Fully discrete, identical quality and power for all 9 channels (190W x 9ch)
To faithfully reproduce the original surround sound, each of the AVR-4520’s 9 channels is equipped with the same power amp of equal power. Since these power amps also use discrete circuits configured with parts strictly selected for their contribution to high sound quality, the surround sound playback is of impeccably high quality. Signal paths are as short as possible to keep signal degradation in the audio circuitry to an absolute minimum.
Audyssey MultEQ XT32
It is the most accurate room correction solution with more than ten thousand individual control points allowing finer details of the room’s problems to be captured and corrected. The ultra high resolution filters are applied to all channels including the subwoofers, with the most obvious benefit being heard in the low frequency range where correction is needed the most.
AL32 Processing Multi Channel
The acclaimed AL32 Processing Multi Channel processing improves the fidelity of 2ch and multi channel sources by sophisticated DSP processing algorithms that improves low level detail and enhances fidelity by adaptive filtering techniques. AL32 Processing Multi Channel also provides increased dynamic range and spatial information, bringing out all the nuances with optimum
clarity and fidelity. All processing is done with a resolution of 32bit.
Equipped with an input terminal for the newly developed Denon Link HD audio transmission technology to realize jitter-free transmission
Jitter during transmission has been successfully eliminated by connecting both an HDMI cable and special clock synchronization cable to supported Blu-ray players to completely synchronize the clock between the AV receiver and the player. Denon Link HD is supported by the DBT-3313UD.
Equipped with advanced multichannel surround sound, Audyssey DSX, Dolby Pro Logic IIz and DTS Neo:X
This unit supports the Dolby Pro Logic IIz that extends the space in the height direction and the Audyssey DSX that also extends it forward to allow you to enjoy surround sound with the spread and depth worthy of large-screen, high-definition displays. DTS Neo:X delivers the most flexible upmixing solution for high-end home theater systems.
Equipped with 7 input and 2+1 output HDMI terminals that fully support next-generation 4K displays
Seven systems are provided for the 4K video signal supporting HDMI input. One of these systems is located at the front so that you can easily enjoy video from a movie camcorder, game console, or smart phone. The HDMI output has a new terminal for zone output in addition to 2 systems capable of simultaneous output to allow the HDMI input video and audio to be output to a sub-zone independently.
• Support 4K video to enjoy 4 times higher resolution videos than current HD on larger displays and screens (upscaling, pass through and GUI overlay)
• The plenty of network capabilities and functions allow you to enrich your entertainment world including:
- AirPlay, DLNA 1.5 certified, Windows 7 compatible
- Internet radio, Online Services: last.fm and Spotify
- FLAC HD * (192kHz / 24bit), High-resolution audio file playback
- Gapless 1 playback
- Photo streaming
• Support new “Denon Remote App” to simplify operation by Android & iOS tablet/smartphone
• 6 +1 (front) HDMI inputs with 3D, CEC and ARC support
• 2x HDMI outputs operating simultaneously plus independent HDMI Out for Zone4
• Phono input
• MHL Interface Compatible
* (by later firmware update)
STATE-OF-THE-ART DENON SOLUTIONS FOR MAXIMISING CONTENT QUALITY
• Fully discrete, identical quality and power for all 9 channels (190W x 9ch)
• Stable power supply for high-quality sound and picture playback
• Dynamic Discrete Surround Circuit, D.D.S.C –HD32 with AL32 Processing Multi Channel, to dramatically enhance the listening experience
• Denon Link HD
• Hybrid PLL Jitter Reducer
• Audyssey DSX audio processing for ultimate surround experience
• Dolby TrueHD, dts HD Master Audio, DTS Neo:X and Dolby Pro Logic IIz
• Minimum Signal Path for clear audio and video signal
• High-performance 192kHz/32-bit D/A converters for all channels
• Digitally transmitted Play function for iPod and iPhone (via USB) for best sound quality.
• Setup Assistant, providing easy-to-follow setup instructions with Graphical User Interface (Rich GUI, 9-languages)
• Audyssey Dynamic Volume®, for real-time volume adjustment
• Audyssey DynamicEQ, improves surround effects during low volume levels
• Audyssey MultEQ XT32, automatically sets the speakers to suit the room’s listening environment and the speakers’ characteristics
• Comes with simple, easy-to-use remote control handset
• Denon Remote App for iOS and Android
• Audio level memory, capable of correcting different signal levels for each input device
• Standby HDMI Pass through
• 2nd, 3rd and 4th Zone Multiroom-Multisource (powered by Surround Back amplifier) incl. HDMI Zone4 video out
• Auto Standby and low power consumption